Get The Movie

In most cases you will need to obtain a public performance license to show your film in public. This is a relatively quick and easy process. There are two primary film licensing agencies for the film studios. These film licensing companies do not represent all of the same studios. If the movie you select is not available at one licensing company, contact the other to see if the title is available through them. Here are the two film licensing company links that you should contact directly to secure the rights to show a movie at a public venue.


Read Film Licensing FAQ’s